Tuesday, January 24, 2012

HELLO WORLD!






Now I know most of you would like to know a little more about the photos above. I stumbled on this really cool way to create drama - without actually creating drama! You think I'm making this up? Well ........... it's partially true. There really are people out there who just thrive on drama and I guess I was one of them. One day I woke up to the fact that there was an easier way to get through life and if drama is an addiction, I'd better find another way to express myself. So .............. here we are. I found another direction and along with it came this fascinating hobby which I have turned into a business. By now I had hoped to have my website at www.myterratree.com up and running but don't you love it when webguys let you down! More about that soon. There's more than one webguy in the ocean, right? So, as a starter, I've posted my portfolio of photos on www.myterratree.etsy.com. Part of my vision for the future is to have a great trading site - kinda like one of those old trading stores with great finds. Not only photos but a bunch of different products that I believe in. Things that I like and I hope y'all will as well. So, in addition to the photos, I've also got a small range of fantastic chili plants. In reality, I'm selling SEEDS for fantastic chili plants. See photos down below. Although it's only relatively recently I can call myself a TEXAN, I have fallen in love with the climate and those hot, hot, hot summer days. For me, it's adapt or die - so I try to surround myself with beautiful things - to offset the discomfort. Summer for me means looking out over the pool and seeing a purple haze. No, I'm not smoking stuff! I plant dozens of my chilis around the pool and right through summer I get to enjoy the landscape. Makes me feel like I was born with twenty green thumbs - not really! Just found something that works for me and with a minimum of effort I get to pat myself on the back for doing a great job. More later but check out these chili bushes!


No comments:

Post a Comment