Friday, July 20, 2012

INTRODUCING FABULOUS NEW PHOTOGRAPHY
















I've been keeping most of this work under wraps for a while.   Following my refraction and butterfly series, I took a lot of my work inside under indoor lights and using glass and water, did new reflection and refraction work with flowers.      Using the best quality flowers, the images are bold and lovely.

Myterratree's presence at the Imperial Farmers Market in Sugar Land, TX is starting to pack a real punch.   Original water refraction work is still available framed and unframed in 11 X 14's and 8 X 10's.  Butterflies are fluttering all over the booth.   Butterfly collages are available as prints or framed.   New to the butterfly range are my round, yellow frames - ideal for little girl's rooms or really great in sets for that empty space in your guestroom or cloakroom.    For smaller gifts, I have developed a small range of stationery, using my photos.     There are two different butterfly notecard packs and for those totally in love with my water refraction photos, I have journals with refraction covers.

From this weekend, a whole new range of photography will be available for sale in ivory colored 8 X 10 mattes or 11 X 14 mattes.    I have released a number of photo's not seen before.   Trees, sea-scapes, gypy musicians, flowers, one real nasty alligator and many, many more.  

Remember to visit Myterratree between 9.00am and 1.00pm tomorrow to check out new inventory.

Seeyasoon

JO COHN



No comments:

Post a Comment